Chicken Philly Cheese Steak with Fries
Time take to prepare: 1 hour
- 4 cups frozen French fries@ Massy Stores Save $4.30 on Cavendish Fries: Was: $27.79, Now: $23.49
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (1 1/2 pounds), cut into strips @ Massy Stores Save $3.50 on US Jumbo thighs: Was $32.49, Now $28.99
- onion, sliced
- bell pepper, sliced
- salt and black pepper
- 4 hoagie rolls, split
- 8 slices cheese (4 ounces)
- Cook the French fries according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, onion, and bell pepper, season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon black pepper, and cook until the chicken has browned, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Heat broiler. Dividing evenly, fill the rolls with the chicken mixture and the cheese and place on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil until the provolone has melted, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with the fries. Enjoy!