Spicy Pork Ribs
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 medium sized peppers
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 rack pork ribs
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C/gas 4).
- Pound the garlic cloves with the spices to make the spicy marinade, then add the olive oil.
- Cover all the pork with the marinade, then place in a roasting tray, cover with foil, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Mix the orange and lime juice and zest with the honey.
- Remove the pork from the oven take off the foil and brush the meat with the honey mix.
- Continue to cook at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C/gas 5) for about 25 minutes, basting occasionally.
Chef’s tip: To cool down your palette, pair these delicious Ribs with Ocean Spray Juice 1.89L, Currently on special at Massy Stores (Cranberry, CranGrape, Raspberry and Cran Apple): $19.99. Save $10.00