Easy Salmon Dip
- 6 ounces cooked salmon*
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chive
- 3 tsp finely diced parsley
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
*Salmon can be baked or pan-fried
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF
- Crumble the cooked salmon into flakes.
- Combine the remaining (except the cheese) with the salmon.
- Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the top is bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve with toasted bread, crackers or pita chips