Creamy Kale Salad
- 4 cups chopped kale (ribs removed)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- Mix kale, red onion, and raisins in a large bowl.
- Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon zest, and lemon juice together in a bowl; pour over the kale mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours to overnight. Sprinkle sunflower seeds over the salad and toss to serve.