Massy Stores (SVG) Ltd is seeking a motivated individual to fill the post of DRIVER.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transport and deliver goods in accordance with the schedule organized by the warehouse Supervisor.
- Assist in loading and unloading goods as required.
- Properly secure loads and ensure loads are within weight limits.
- Perform in house maintenance and check on vehicles.
- Verify count and condition of goods loaded and unload.
- Make reports of overage, shortage and breakage/damage as needed.
- Operate the Truck, Van / Forklift unit in a safe manner complying with all traffic laws and regulations.
- Report any vehicle problem and defects to the Warehouse Manager.
- Maintain a good driving record
- Ensure good customer service by consistently delivering orders on time and acting in a courteous and professional manner.
- Minimum 5 CXC’s including English and Mathematics a minimum two years relevant experience.
- Valid T- driver’s license
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your application including the names of two (2) professional referees and a certificate of character to:
The Human Resource Department
Massy Stores (SVG) Ltd
P.O. Box 872
Upper Bay Street
- VINCENT AND THE GRENADINES
Email address: receptionist.SVG@massystores.com
Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.
Deadline for Submission: 19th June, 2021.
Requirements for stores (entry-level positions):
- Two passport pictures
- Copy of ID (passport, ID card or driver’s permit)
- Birth Certificate
- Two (2) typed-written recommendations
- Bank account number
Applicants under the age of eighteen (18) are not permitted to work at Massy Stores.